Cultural Encyclopedia Of VegetarianismBook - 2010
Intended for students, general readers, vegetarians, and vegans, as well as those interested in animal welfare and liberation, this A-Z encyclopedia explores the historical and cultural significance of vegetarianism in the United States and beyond.
* A-Z entries on cultural and historical aspects of vegetarianism in the United States and beyond
* Brief sidebars with excerpts from primary documents, quotations, and more
* A chronology of vegetarianism in the United States, including relevant international developments
* Photographs of famous vegetarians
* A selected bibliography of relevant books, scholarly articles, and websites